Wednesday, April 21, 2010

forensic

I love to watch '' trutv '', very educating and informing. The forensic files is a jaw dropping to view, the help of modern scientific technology in catching the cons. I do have the first hand to say that i was appalled when i learned when i learned it at CJ 101, but there comes when my pesimistic attitude kicks the bucket. I also learned that nearly two centuries there are less than 30 million unsolved cases. On the ending part of forensic files the law and the victim (s) will always quote this, '' I do believe that without the help of forensic these cases will unsolve. '' If the new, modern and scientific way of catching cons is very accurate my question is, what happens to the to the millions cold case files that still cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment